This list possibly contains interpolated time and points where the members has not fullfilled all countries.
Interpolated times is shown as"Diff"-The column with brackets around, and shows approximately how long after the member would hav been if he/she had finished all the countries.
Interpolated times are caluculated this way:
- The times fro the countries that are completed are then compared with the times for the one who tops the total ranking.
- This comparision gives a factor on 1.00 or higher (times summed for the leader summed divided on times summer for a given member)
- This factor is then used for every country to calculate the time that would be used by this member on this country
- The estimated times for the countries that the member has not finished are then added to the times for the countries finished.
- In the end the interpolated time is shown as the difference compared with the leader. The total time itself is shown as normal.